To Design and Develop a Portable Tracking or Global Positioning system (GPS) and Vehicle Telematics System for Logistics with On-Board Diagnostics (OBD). (Road Transportation)
- Driver Behaviour exceptions (over speeding, gear utilization, harsh acceleration, harsh braking, cornering).
- Live location of the vehicle.
- Notifications / Alerts.
- Authentication (Fingerprint or Facial).
- The Node when supplied with a GSM/GPRS SIM with active Internet Data services is connected to the World Wide Web Services.
- The Node Will POST the real-time Location data fetched from GPS Module & OBD to cloud using HTTP POST API every 30 seconds.
- The cloud database service stores the received data and provides a web – based UI of location in the Maps Widget.
- The Mobile app, provides easy access and is used to see the location and vehicle telematics on hand held devices.
The Node consists of:
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4F Microcontroller Unit (MCU).
- SIM808 Quad-Band GSM/GPRS module which combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
- OBD Extension
- Fingerprint sensor and camera module.
- Effective health planning of the vehicle
- Avoid cascading part damage
- Reduced vehicle downtime
- Reduced service time
- Better Authentication.